Introducing Port of Airlie, a vibrant destination for The Great Barrier Reef and 74 islands of the Whitsundays – and is fast becoming a world-class marina. Here you can indulge in marina views, al fresco dining, and exclusive gated waterfront home sites.
- Waterfront homesites which offer the epitome of Whitsunday living. Only 4 Cove lots remain.
- Marina with berths ranging in size from 10m up to 50m, and catering to mono and multi-hull boats
- Waterfront dining, fashion and retail precinct featuring nationally recognised retail outlets
- Stunning Boathaven Beach with 240m of public north facing beach
- Public Harbourside Boardwalk linking the Port of Airlie through to the Airlie Beach town centre and foreshore areas
- Maritime and Transit Terminal, accommodating ferries, buses and taxis
- Public boat ramp
- Extensive car parking on site, including public car parking
- Master plan for future waterfront development